Monday, May 14, 2007

The Vision

I did another clip today while waiting for the flight to London today. Montreal! I used the song Cassaopeia by Rain as it was our anthem at espace confort. Looped it so much till it keep ringing in my mind. Here is the clip.



The flight on Thomas Cook turned out to be unexpectedly good. Two meals served in just 6 hours flight and lots of leg room too. Reached London on a rainy mornin'. After a little luck and following my instinct, I found Eunice's place.

We first went for breakfast then shopping at Saintberry. I hope i spelled it right. It was like a huge Superstore and its only 2 minutes walk from her place. So good! Went on to check out 3 museum in less than 1 hour. Haha. Went in just to take a little photo and videos. All the museums are freeee! Isn't that cool?


We next went around Imperial college, Royal Albert Theater, Chinatown and Picadilly Square. I like the busy feeling at Picadilly. It seems like the London that I envision. I truly like the red buses here. They look really attractive.


We next made a really impulsive decision to watch a musical. Decided on dirty dancing. However, tickets are out. The lady suggested that we take 'We Will Rock You'. I wanted to watch it in Toronto but did not have the time. We went ahead not knowing that it is actually the 5th Annivesary party tonight.

The casts were really impressive. They put on a very stunnin and powerful performance. The singing was marvellous. I can feel the energy charging throughout the hall. Choreography was simple but nice. Best musical so far for me. Got to see Queens live too! Now, that's really a bonus. I spoiled myself by buyin' some merchandise. Hehe, Finally I'm buying something.


London turned out to be superbly nice! Regret for not stayin longer.

I found a vision. I'm gonna do a check about something when I get back before deciding. This could be the biggest decision that I make in my life. And I hope I could finally follow my heart.

No comments: