Monday, May 07, 2007

The Mind Luvs to Wonder

As I sit here thinkin' about what is gonna happen in the next week, I couldn't help feeling like things are so out of my control. Throughout this twenty something years of my life, I have learnt to accept that things will never always go our way. Still the feeling of disappointment or sadness is always too much to take.

It has been 5 months since i left SG, tryin to run away from something that bothered me. I must admit that the move to Calagry has given me much more than I have ever expected. Friends, lots of luv and security. The kinda life that I have always wanted. The past 4 months has been all joy and laughther. In a blink of an eye all of this is gonna change.

Tommorrow anjuma will leave,in another 5 days Suz will be gone too. I will then journey on to another continent of the world. Its not like I really wanna keep moving on like this. But somehow, things will never be the same again. Its the people that makes the different.

As I sit here typin this entry, i cannot help but feel frustrated that I do not have enough power to change something. They say lettin' go is good. But how many times can we keep on lettin go?

Nevertheless, I'm grateful for this wonderful journey that I had this far and hope that someday in the near future I'll find this kinda happiness once again.

Will we walk down this road once again?

No comments: