Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The City I Luv!

Crazy crazy day today! Walk around for more than 6 hours. Nuts! We visited most of the main landmarks of London today. Yeehar. Now my legs are so tired but my brain is hyper!

Started off the day with a little walk around Kensington area where they sell all the vintage clothes. Cool. Took photo with one of the main London symbol the Phone Booth. Haha. See the Mini Cooper and the Chocolate Fountain?


Headed off to Buckingham Palaces. Wa super luckyto catch the change of guards ceremony. Saw the queen too! Well just kiddin. Gotcha!


Went to this place where they keep the horses. I cannot seem to remember the name. But I really liked the place. Wanna take pic with the guard but he left when i wanted to approach. Argh!


Ate at this Japanese restaurant named Misato. The portion is huge. Way too huge! But I lub it. and the yogurt milk durg is damn good. Anjuma come here and try it out ya. Went around Picadily Circus once again. I wanted to catch Fame of Billy Elliot but failed as we were late to grab the tickets. But hey surprise, I am not going to Paris anymore! Me gonna come back London to catch those shows. Yeeeeharrrr.


The walk along Thyme River was really good. Saw Big Ben, London Eye and London Tower.


I must say I liked the Tower Bridge the best. The structure that we always see is caled Tower Bridge not London Bridge. Haha. A new thing that I learnt


I think I am addicted to taking photos of the London Red Bus with the beautiful landmarks. I so luv these pictures!

No comments: