Monday, May 07, 2007

The Romantic Getaway

We went to the old Montreal today. They gals told me that it looked pretty much like Europe. I should've gone the States for the next two weeks but not Europe if that's the case. Think i like modern architechure more. Nevertheless the sight and scene still impress me.


Cirque du Soliel is having their tour here. I wanted to watch as I heard that it was one of the best circus. However, the price was quite high so we gave it a pass. Sigh. Tried out the eggspectation, a restaurant that is themed around eggs. Luved the concept but the food is just normal.


We went back for a rest before setting off again at night to old Montreal once again just to see the night light ups. The night scence was really great! I really luved the way the old buildings lit up but not the way we fight over the ice cream. Haha


The stroll along the waterfront is so nice. Its super romantic at night. I need to go there for a date! Haha. We were drop dead tired after the walk. went back to Zzzzz. Gonna check out the new city tomolo!

No comments: