Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Great Hospitality

If there is one thing that I makes this town really stand out, I must say its the nice people and the relaxing feeling that the old beautiful buildings. Ok, that's 2 things. Haha. Bought some pictures from this super nice lady from and art gallery. Its dirt cheap but super nice!


We went to visit the Citadelle. A really well preserved fort. There was never a battle here. Cool! No bloodshed at least. The English built it anticipating and attack from the French, which luckily never happen. Took a guided tour there. The place was just so-so. But managed to get lots of shots of us together. Thanks to the friendly guide.


The walk around the town reminded me of the time in Victoria. Abuchi & anjuma u guys should've came! The whole town gave e a Europe feel.


However, there is one thing that I hate bout this place. Its San Fran w/o a tram. Meanin it has lots of steep hills. Argh. Damn tiring to walk around.


We checked out a small chocolate museum. Followed by the discovery of the very first savoury crepe that I like. I never really liked savoury crepe until today. Now this is a perfect holiday destination. Remeber the time I gave Victoria 4 stars? Quebec city deserves the same! With more of u guys from UofC it whould have been 5!

Je Me Souviens = I'll Remember. The first French phrase I learn which really means a lot for this exchange. Yes my friends, I'll Remember the whole exchange experience here for all the days to come.

No comments: