Friday, May 18, 2007

The Must Go European City

Vienna turns out to be unexpectedly good. We got like the best hostel room. I declared WOMBAT’s the lounge as the best hostel I have ever stayed. We got a room at the artic. With a window that opens into a rooftop terrace! I sat here writing this starring at the sky with bright shinny stars. I made a wish upon the brightest shining star above me for the future that I have always dreamed of to come true.


Earlier today, me, Ian and two of his friends grace n Jason took a train from Munich to Vienna. Gotten a cabin all to ourselves. Yeehar! First train ride in Europe. I really luved it.

Reached Vienna when it was dark so we settle for a restaurant named Mozart. Truly loved the goulash.


The nigh life at Vienna is pretty cool. Lots of club to visit. We went to this club at the riverside name Flex. Pretty cool underground feelin. Felt like I have been thrown into a getho. Even the bar outside is built in a garage. Cool! Music was house. It was extremely good. For once I find myself enjoyin every moment of it.


Its now almost time for sunrise. As I sat here, I see the bright left side and the dark right side. I couldn’t help to think that this is exactly where I stand. In between the two not knowing which way to go. Will I be able to follow my dream finally?

No comments: