Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Best Movie of The Year

Last day in quebec. I'm so gonna miss this nice city. We walked around the Grand Alley which we supposed to visit last night. Took more pics as we left for Montreal again. Lucky to catch the bus on time. But unlucky to have screaming kids in the bus. I so wanna throw him out of the emergency window!


Wa walked miles for food at Chinatown. I almost died from hunger. But it was worth it. Cheap and nice! The sizzling seafood hot plate is just marvellous!


Manage to catch Spiderman 3! Best movie so far this year for me. Its amazing how much the movie touched me. Its so moving in so many ways. I truly liked the themes in this movie. Power, forgiveness & friendship.


The last part where Harry died was so sad. Just when they clear the misunderstanding and fought together. Argh! I was so looking forward to see them fight the bad guys together in Spiderman 4. Why do they have to kill off his characther? And why does all good things has to come to an end?


Still touched from this dialogue
Harry : Friends .........
Peter : Best Friends .............
As I watched this final part, I couldn't help but wonder will we have to go through such turbulance to realise a true friendship?

No comments: