Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Night is Silent

On our second day in the Maze round the Canals, we stumble upon more churches. I bought guide to Venice as they do not have free maps. Horrible, they are tryin to make money out of everything. According to the map, there is hundreads of churches and bridges in just that small little island alone.

Spent the whole afternoon exploring with the sun shinnin' damn brightly. I felt so uncomfortable even when it is only 20 plus degress. Think I'm realy gonna have a hard time adjusting to the 30 something degress backhome.


Hanged out at the San Macro Square at night to enjoy free classical music. Alright I'm just soaking in the atmospehere. I'mnot a classical music guy. Haha.


As we sat around lookin the pretty sceneries across the huge canals with the crowd finally gone, I cannot help but recollect on those great days of SEP in Calagry. Flashbacks of the laugther, the excitement, the fear, the warmness. Somehow, I know that it is not easy to find this kinda experience. Guess it'll always be a pat of me. When it all fades away, only memories are left.

No comments: