Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Boatless Venice Trip

I took a final look outside our hostel room today. Its was pretty nice. I'm gonna miss this balcony. Wemoved room 2 times yeasterday, Thanks to the hotel for not preparing the room properly. We were lucky to move though, as the 3rd room is much better than the second. And obviously the first is the bestas it is a hotel. But it cost 12 Euro more each person!


Our only aim today is to check out the Ghetto where the Jewish poeple were outcasted to stay there in the past and to ride the boat. Did not manage to do the later as we did not have enough time. Sigh, I visited Venice without taking a single boat ride. Knocks head. Well, I'lltake the gondola next time with my other half then. Whee!



Overall,Venice has gave me the impression of a pretty cramped, overpriced,smelly but relaxing, calm and beautiful at the same time. If you're lookin for fun, Venice is not the place to be. On my way to Munich now. The view outside the Austrian country side is just marvellous! This is my bes shot. Actually its Ian's. Haha.

No comments: