Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Emptiness

I felt so empty after Suz left today. There were 5 of us in the begining of this trip. Abuchi, Santa, Anjuma and finally Haimoni left. I feel so alone now. Miss you guys so much. No mood to even go out for dinner. Guess in this short 4 period of time I really learned to enjoy all your company so much that I forgot how hard it is to deal with this emptiness once again.

So I started doing the only thing that would make me happy again. I made a video of us. FIrst up is Ottawa. Guess from now onwards everytime I made a video I will think of you guys. I will do my very best because I always remember how wonderful were the smile on your faces when you all watched the video.

New ambition: Travel journalist!

Here is the video of Ottawa



I know this is crazy.I maanaged to get 2 videos done in less than 4 hours! Woohooo! Now i truly understand why loneliness can help one succeed provided that it does not kills you. My efficiency increased by so much. This one is on Niagara Falls. When there were 5 of us. Lookin back all these memories really makes me laugh. Well, enjoy this second video too ya.

No comments: