Thursday, June 26, 2008

SF: The City I love

It is undeniable that SF had always and will always be on the top of my list on the places I would like to live in. Never had I felt so relaxed and excited at the same time about a place. The weather might be a little chilly but the place is just beautiful. Topped by its really nice people, delicious cuisine, passable public transport and exciting nightlife that's really a complete package.
We were all so excited to finally be able to go to SF. We headed straight for the Fisherman' Wharf to feast on the yummy food. So lucky to be able to find street parking as it is free after 7pm. Woooohooo! Parking here is so expensive and scarce.
Don't you think the colour matches nicely?

Settled for the wonderful restaurant with really really fresh seafood that evening. The scallop so juicy and the shrimp is really huge! My mouth is watering as I type this entry.
Boudin is very interesting as well. Those animal shaped bread are so cute. Too bad the prices are not too cute. Else I would have gotten them too. The way they transport the bread in basket from the kitchen to the counter is very innovative too. Will upload a vid on it when I have the chance to do so.

After the dinner it is exploring time. Went around the normal Ghiradelli place. The scenery is just as beautiful as back then, then only difference is there is not conflict so this time, I can finally declare that its perfect.
Catching the sunset at the pier is simply magnificent minus the cold cold wind of course. Took lots of nice jump shots there too.

This is just so Nike ad!

Ended the trip with dessert and Ghiradelli. So sinful.... SF I totally luv you!

No comments: