Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Quick Summary

Been quite busy with second job hunting and trying to hang out more with fellow W&T people until I do not have time to blog. The week passed quite fast. Work is as usual, getting bored actually. But I finally found my favorite ride to operate. It is called the Space Race. Some kinda bumper car thingy.

But unfortunately, I also found my least enjoyable ride. It is called Sea Serpant. I have to bend down each time to secure the restrains. My poor thigh ached like made the next day. Gosh. And the kids just like rushing for seats and pushing each other around. Its sure a pain in the ass operating a kiddy roller coaster.

I finally asked someone off the ride this week too. On some spinning wheel. Tell me what kind of crazy people will actually unfasten the safety restrain when they are in midair. Some people are just brainlesssssss.

Another ride is like the Journey to Atlantis back in Seaworld it is called Logger's Revenge here. Very fun water splashing ride. Hehe. The best part of working on this is you get to see the park from the top. Here is the view. Very nice isn't it. I don't mind being put to work here for a full shift man.

Besides work, we went clubbing in this small little town for the first time as they offer a free entry thing on Tuesday. The best part is they play RnB too. Thursdays are 80s music but got cover charge. Booooo. It was quite fun but obviously New Orleans was better. Looking forward to clubbin in San Jose or San Fran soon. :p

No comments: