Sunday, June 01, 2008

City of Fallen Angels

I am in Los Angeles again. Never really liked the city the previous time I came around. It felt exactly the same this time around. Just not my cup of tea. Did my laundry in the hostel. Oh, the hostel was great! Its called USA hostel Hollywood. Would recommend staying here when you come to LA. A little noisy at night though.

We went off to Venice Beach first thing in the afternoon as it will take us an hour to get there. We don't wanna get stranded at night. I keep having this feeling that it is dangerous at night here. Paranoid I guess. Furthermore it is only me and Hend now. Not 4 of us anymore. Venice Beach and Santa Monica is so different from the rest of LA. It is just full of activity and relaxing at the same time. Come here if you go LA.

Entrance to the Venice Beach
Luv the Vibrant Boardwalk
Palm trees swaying in the breeze
Baywatch!
Finally a picture of me and the Santa Monica ferris wheel

We make our way back to the hostel before sunset but ended up reaching Hollywood only at night. The bus driver is crazy! She would not stop to let ppl down. Even the locals are complaning about the lousy bus service. Haha.

By the way, Hollywood is not as glamorous as you see in the film. So don't say I did not warn you. Hendrik was complaning all the way about how the place is not what he thought it would be.
Chinese Teather
Kodak Teather, say Cheezzzz!
Me and Mickey!

From tomorrow onwards I will really be alone. Bye Hend! Have a save trip home!

No comments: