Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fireworks on the Beach

Finally an interesting day. Got off work and decided to have Chinese Buffet. Hehe. Really loved the food. Have been deprived of Chinese food since I came to Santa Cruz. Though the price is a but steep at 12 dollars, I guess it is well worth it. We sat there like for 4 hours. Wahaha. Kiasu ma!

Headed off to the beach at 9pm to catch the fireworks. Its the 101th anniversary of the boardwalk. For the first time I get to lie down and really enjoy the fireworks on the beach. Such a nice romantic setting. Too bad I don't have that special one here with me to share the experience.


Ended the night with some silly card games. I think we drank more than 1 bathtub worth of water. Seriously. Wonder how many times we will need to go to the bathroom tonight.......


I found out the next day that somebody went to the bathroom 5 times. Haha. Beating my 3 times rush to the bathroom. And water drinking game is officially banned!

No comments: