Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Another Week

7th
Training day. Boring routine. Its like sitting down in the meeting room for 5 hours watching clips. We even have to watch one on fire extinguishers. Worst part is the Q&A, feels like I'm back in pre-school. Another boring day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8th
Got up early today to head to the gym. Guest that is like the best place for me. Loved it lots. Only thing that I am enjoying so far besides the jog. Went to Safeway again, but this time on my own. Never wanted to wait for the shuttle service on Monday as I wanna shop at my own leisure pace. It seems to me that each time I step in a Safeway, memories of Calgary just keep running through my head. Man, if given a chance, I would wanna go back to that time.

Had to rush back to the boardwalk for work as the buses here is really infrequent on weekends. Argh. Luck I made it on time. Finally, I was trained on operating a ride. It is called the Tornado. Some spinning ride that I find quite fun operating.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9th
Work starts at 10am today. Argh! Getting up at 9am is such a chore, even when I sleep at 10pm the day before. Haha. I am sleeping so much that I think I will be a pig soon. Today they taught me another ride. It is called the Kiddie Boats. Yes, it is a kiddie ride. Its kinda less enjoyable as compare to the one yesterday as I need to keep on telling the kids to behave. Argh! Nevertheless, it was fun seeing well-behaved kids enjoying themselves.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

10th
Just another day at work. Learned another ride called the Tsunami. Opening and closing those freaking handle is making my hands so painful. I realise that kids here are so daring. I lost count how many junior high school gals are flirting around. What have the world become!!! By the way, I saw a first incident of puke today. Haha. The guy just came out of the ride and started puking in front of the entrance. Disgusting. This is followed but excited people running towards the ride stepping on the puke. Haha. Freaking funny.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

11th
Finally an off day! Meet up with some student from Ecuador and my Serbian roomate to have fun in the park today. It was a totally different experience being a customer. Haha. The rides in the park was ok as they are less trilling as compared to those that I have been to back in Florida. So, if you are faint hearted and still wanna get on rides, come here. You'll be alright trust me. Did some walking downtown later the day which bring me to warn you readers about those stands to pay parking fees. My friend was happily walking and talking and the next thing we know 'bang'. He knocked into the stand. Wahahahah.
There is a forest fire going on near us. Look at the smoke. Scary isn't it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

12th
Another break day. Kinda hectic day. Did nothing but went around to search for job. Praying hard that I will be able to secure that second job.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

13th
Back to work. Did not get to learn new rides today so I am really bored at work. I cannot believe I am so free until I actually post up these mundane boring activities on my blog. Somebody save me. I need a more interesting work and travel experience! Looking forward to the fireworks tomorrow night. Think they are celebrating their 100 anniversary or sth like dat.

No comments: