Thursday, April 26, 2007

The first Day of the Month Long Travel

Was super sad to leave Calagry but excited to embark on this one month travel. I'll be meeting abuchi also. Guess its gonna be really enojyable and interesting too. Reached the hostel pretty early but found out that we had a really really small room. Can hradly even walk around. Slept while waiting for my buddy to arrive from montreal.

Went walking round the town and take lots of crazy snapshots. This it my fave of all .Haha. We did not went up the tower. Saving it for another day.


Weather was pretty fine. The searching for the restaurant part was so damn tiring. The advice is not to use a travel book from a couple years back because the shops miught closed down! I think we really did walk around the whole downtown tryin to find a place to eat.


Finally we settle for this place called Captain's Jack. The trout was humongous. We tried so hard to finish it up man. Longest dinner I ever had. Think the two of us stayed there for more then 1.5 hours. Thanks to the trout man.


Downtown was a vast different from Calagry. So alive and nice. I'm begining to like this place.

No comments: