Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Long Goodbye

Its been 4 months. Time really just flies by. Felt like I have just been in Calgary yesterday. This is the most enriching and certainly the best 4 months of my life. I have everything I need. Lots of love, happiness and friends. Its kinda hard to envision how I would be able to find something better than this in the future.


There is way too many things that I would miss about Calgary. So much that I do not know where to start. Its good to think that I have met so many amazing people in this short journey. People that have left a lasting footprint in my life. Thank you so much.


Well I glad that i left Calgary with nothing but beautiful memories. I really am grateful to have meet you guys here and shared such an wonderful unforgetable experience. I know its a cliche but I have to say it anyway Friendship Forever!

No comments: