Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Bermuda Shorts Day

That's the name of the last day fo school here in UofC. Its a day where the school population will get drunk! Yup you hear me. They party on the last day fo school and exam starts Monday. I luv these people. They sure know how to have fun. Unlike back in SG everybody mug and get stressed up. Get a life peeps!


I really feel like I have been throw into a clubbing carnival. Music are great, the weather is just nice. 20 degrees. I think I am gettin too used to the weather here. Best thing is still going crazy with my friends. Hehe. Bring on the beer man!


There are also many interesting costume too. Here are some of them


I was so stupid to wear slippers there. Knowing that there will be cans everywhere. I got a cut in my little toe. Ouch! Despite the cut that I got in my feet the whole party thing is worth it. This exchange is really an eye opener. I should've came to Canada for my tertiary education!!!


I'm so gonna miss the life here. Should we party harder after exams my friends? Hehe.

No comments: