Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Small Little Things

When was the last time you had a pretty nice dinner with your loved ones? Watchin television together? Catching up on each other's daily life? Perhaps an outing on the weekend to unwind and relax? If your answer is no, better do that quick. You dun wanna look back someday regret not being able to do this small little things with them anymore.

We all are good at chasing our material dreams. Too good at it perhaps, that we fail to acknowledge the better things in life. If you think that bigger is better, think again. Does the thought of you scoring straight As and earning a million dollar brings more happiness to you or simply having a really good evening staring at the starry sky, chatting with your loved ones? I'll choose the later. I hope it is the same for you.

Let us not loose ourselves in this crazy world. Take a break sometimes to do the little things that will not earn you money or name. You will look back someday with a smile on your face for these small little insignificant things could be the most precious in your life.

I really do love my life here in Calgary, for the first time ever since I left home I felt really good and at ease. I chased not big dreams but live each days of my life simple and true. Well, thank God for sending me angels. Even if its only for 4 months, I'm thankful.

No comments: