Monday, April 02, 2007

The Canadian Badlands

Whew! One of the most enjoyable day in my life. Went to the desert about 2 hours drive away on a day trip with fellow exchange students. The scenery was magnificient. Had lots of fun. Especially the April fool's pranks. I'm so gonna miss all these in the future.

On the way to Drumheller

At Horseshoe Canyon

Inside Royal Tyrell Museum

Hoodoos

Dinner at New Asia

April's Fool at Cascade Hall

Still kinda lost about where to go after my exchange. . Hate to say this but plans to travel after Canada ain't goin' on smoothly. Well, maybe I should just head home. After all they say, your family is the only one that will never let you down. Please let this be true.

Meanwhile my dear friends in Casacde lets enjoy the final 3 weeks we have together!

Here's the video of our trip. Enjoy!

No comments: