Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm a Really Bad Shopper

Got up early to pack up and enjoy the free breakfast before I left the hostel. The pancake I made was yummy! Was a little worried initially as the guy before me had the whole thing flour batter stuck on the machine. I dunno how it happened as mine came out just fine. He was still cleaning even after I finished my breakfast. Haha.
Today's mission was to just try to buy some souvenir. Headed off to Fashion Valley Shopping district and came back empty handed. Not giving up, I tried the downtown Horton Plaza as well and guess what? I still end up empty handed. Argh I suck at shopping.

Rushed off to the train station to board my train back to Fullerton. Managed to catch a dance performance at the station. Entertaining.

I did not sleep on the train this time around as I wanted to see the scenery. Turns out that it was a wise idea as the view is really good. This impromptu trip certainly offered much more than I expected and the best thing is I know that I can take pics even when I travel alone! Hahahahah.

No comments: