Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Too Much History Day

Day 4

Final day of the trip. Gonna miss those nice hotel breakfasts. DO you know that itis not a common practice to have breakfast here in Seoul? I always had a hard time finding a full meal before goin to class. Learnt to survive on Kimbab and sandwiches for breakfast. So having a buffet breakfast in hotel is such a luxury.


We were told that they will take us to Museum and another tomb today. I was not excited at all about it as I think we had enough history the day before. Argh. The museum was huge and new. But to me, all museums are still boring.

I dreaded to go to another tomb as the day was hot and we were tired. Again from the partying at the hotel the night before. Playing the guessing game was fun. We saw a few models of the ancient tomb. The governemnt closed the originals to protect them from damage. Feels like we are in Indiana Jones or something. Shot of Day 4.


After that we took another long bus ride back to Seoul. Although the trip gave me an overdose of historical places, it did served well to enrich my knowledge on olden days Korea and gave me a good break from the city life back in Seoul. What's best is I get to know a few people better (Helen, Long, JH, HS, JY). Looking forward to spending the final week with the rest of the participants. Ciao.

No comments: