Friday, August 17, 2007

The Recap

Remember I promise to upload photos from my birthday a month ago? Gotten the photos finally. I am doing a recap on the events that happened that night. Certainly one of the most happening Birthday of my life. Gonna miss those crazy time man.

First up a group photo.


Happy to receive a wonderful gift from Suz and YJ.


Just as I thought everything will be normal after all this years, someone slammed the whole cake at me.


Forced me to drink the potent 'Brithday Drink'. Ingredients includes chewing gums, cake, sweat, fruits, beer, soju, confetti, etc.


Doing the love shot. I cannot remember what number it is.


But dancing on the table was a fun thing to do. Many thanks to Helen for being such a sport.


Ok end of story. Time to puke away the alcohol................

No comments: