Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Farewell

The last day of the program. Cannot believe one month passed to fast. Really hate the thought of this coming to an end. But its life, Cest la vie.

Had a pretty easy exam today for my classes. Here is a photo of how my Korean tutors looked like. Both very kind ladies. I'm gonna miss going to Korean class so much with all of the poeple here.


Had a farewell party in the school hall. It was such a pity that they never thought of having a ball at the place. The hall is certainly large enough for such purpose. I'll let the photo do the talking from this point as I am at lost for words.




Finally a photo of my nice buddy who has been very kind and nice. Its never easy sharing a room with another person. Thanks for being a wonderful roomate.

No comments: