Monday, August 13, 2007

The Long Long Queue

Bing xuan arrived yesterday for a short stopover. Its like a small reunion for us here. Miss those days In Calagry so much. Need the UofC life once again. Anyway, I joined them pretty late as I have lessons to attend.


Went to COEX, a huge shopping mall in Seoul. After that, we headed off to Lotte World Amusement Park. Which turns out to be disastrous. We do not know why there is so damn many people here on a weekday. Irritating. We queue for more than 60 minutes for each ride. Ended up only taking 2 rides. Pathatic isn't it. The ride 'Atlantis' was fun though. Neverhteless, the queue is such a turnoff. I doubt that I would ever go back there again.


Anyway, the reunion was good. Hope that we can meet up like thise again every now and then. Meanwhile, Alanis where are you? *crosses fingers*.

P/S: Good photos are in bx's camera. Bear with photos from my sucky camera first ok.

No comments: