Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Just Another Day at the Beach

If there is something that LA trumps SF in, it has to be the beach. Clear sunny sky and cool blowing breeze. The setting seemed to be perpetually wonderful at Santa Monica in summer time. Everytime I'm here, I would always chill at the park. Watching palm trees swaying in the breeze and beautiful people jogging along the boardwalk always helps me relax.But no, I did not come here just to laze the day away. Daryl wanted to try out this asian fusion restaurant called Monsoon. Dear pak cik was late for like 45 minutes, thanks to the forest fire near the Getty. But its ok cause they gave me a booth, less awkward as nobody can see me. The food was kinda good but not exceptional. Liked the deco more.Shopped on the promonade until its closing time. Totally lost the will to buy when I found out that they were selling something I bought back in Vegas with an extra 15% price slash. Argh!

No comments: