Friday, July 10, 2009

Modern Art? Think I prefer the Older ones

Not all new things are better. That's so true when it comes to the exhibits at LACMA. Came here after 5pm as it is pay what you want time. Hehe. How much I paid? Well, that's a secret.Kicked off our tour around new modern art wing. It was such a disappointment. Not only we could not appreciate the exhibits. the museum security also failed to show appreciable hospitality. Snobbish and rude, I swear I would walk out the place without hesitation had I been there alone.

Things was totally the opposite when we checked out the permanent exhibits though. Totally luved the Arts of Ancient America exhibits. The security guys at that section was pretty helpful too.We did not manage to see everything as the place closes at 9pm. But before leaving, we put those lamps in front of the museum in good use. :p

No comments: