Sunday, March 22, 2009

~Sakura sakura sakura~

Never had I thought that we will be able to see sakura blossoming during this trip. So the early morning walk to Ueno park was definitely rewarding. The sakura blossom week is actually the week right after we leave. So I was very grateful to be able to see some of the cherry blossom. Though it was not even 1/10 of the trees in the park but at least I get to see it. Lol. Both of us were like so excited!

We realised that we still have some times to spare after the stroll in the park and decided to check out Ameyoko Street. Totally regretted for not going around the place the night before. The street is bustling with people and food. And they've got pretty cheap fruits as well. Oh well, guess that gives me another reason to come back to Tokyo in the future.

That puts an end to my wonderful trip to Tokyo. Sayonara and Arigatou for those tiring but fantastic days!

No comments: