Sunday, March 15, 2009

Its Like a Dream Coming True.

Got up as early as 3am. All those frantic last minute packing. Gosh being in the workin world really changed me. I would have be all packed and ready to go back then. Feeling super excited bout the trip. I know its only been 2.5months since i went on my last holidays but it is already suffocating me to be trapped here in this small island. As I rushed draggin my luggages to get a cab, I couldn't help but being thankful for stayin 10 minutes away from the airport. Save money and time. Hehe.

Gotten myself some breakfast once i checked in. So glad that Northwest screwed up my flight back in Oct. If not I wouldn't have gotten this wonderful deal. Called my travel mate whu is also boarding the place across the pacific. Both of us are so excited bout the trip.

Did not watch any movies on the plane as I was just sleeping throughout. I manage to take a couple of aerial shots upon touchdown to Narita thought. I can feel my heart shouting out with excitement. Ohio, Nipponland. Lol.

Reach round afternoon time but I am stuck in Narita for the next few hours. Need to wait for my very important companion to arrive. Decided to have a good lunch but too stingy to pay. Hence, I went all around the airport searchin for a convenience store. End up with a sumptuous meal for less than 500 yen. Hehe.

As I have a couple hours left to rot, I decided to plan my week long vacation. In a way I am so thankful that I have these extra hours to plan. This has to be the most disorganized vacation that I had in quite some time. Well, I've got no choice its all becos of busy busy work.

The long torturous wait finally came round evening time. So glad to see him again. We wasted no time and rushed for the next skyliner out to Tokyo. By the time we got the ticket it is already less than 10 minutes to departure time. Rushed downstairs to the subway and damn , I suddenly forgot how to use a magnetic stripe card. Lol. Thanks to getting to used to new technology. Lol. I needed John to remind about puttin the card into the slot. *Slaps Head* Manage to get on the train. Pretty comfy and nice ride. Slept througout actually. Lol

The transfer to the hotel was a disaster. Had to walk around the big big Tokyo station to change line. But luckily after all those navigating, we manage to get to our hotel. Now get ready for the bummer of the day. The hotel rooms are the smallest I've ever seen. But I'm even more amazed by the toilet. Its so tiny that if ur 6 foot tall, ur knock ur head on the ceiling if u ever stand up straight.

Alright that's all for today. Looking forward to exploring tomorrow!

No comments: