Monday, December 31, 2007

The Countdown

As I wake up this morning, I realise that there is not much time left for me in HK. Really gonna miss all the peeps here. Since I'm gonna miss the peeps, I better be sure that I will not miss the food. Hence, I went for breakfast at Causeway Bay once more, the Cart noodles that I totally dig. Haha.

Went back to Alanis's place to kinda do last minute shoppin' for stuff that my mom wants. Afert accomplishing the duty, I headed off downtown once again. Its time for the most crowded countdown ever. I heard that we have to meet before its 9pm in order to get a good place. Haha.

Things went wrong that night as I cannot seem to call my friend who is stuck in Tsim Sha Tsui. But I later found out that I'm not the only one lost. Candice who is from Calgary actually got stuck so badly in the crowd that she has headache. Here's how bad the situation is according to her, 'I've never seen this much ppl ever in my life. You actually get more ppl down there in TST than the whole Calgary population'. Lol.

Hearing that, I decided to join my friend's party at another friend's house. Best thing is we can see the fireworks from the place. If only I could spent countdown like thise every year.

As I countdown to another year, I couldn't help but be thankful for all the great things that have happened to me in 2007. It is certainly the best year ever in my life. Calgary, Europe, Home, Korea, HK, friends, travel, family, great results and most of all lost of loving.

Thank you 2007. Now let's hope for a wonderful 2008. Happy New Year Folks!

No comments: