Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Trip Begins

Touched down HK round night on Jetstar. I couldn't help but luved the flight so much. Seats are more comfortable than AirAsia. Most importantly, it is on time. So sick and tired of those delays, retiming and flight cancelations that AirAsia did all the time. I somehow hope those ppl there will learn to improve their management skill.

Back to my HK trip. I cannot help but luv the mild weather that greeted my once i got off the plane. They say its a little cold. Well, after a whole 3 months of hot rainy weather in SG, cold is great!


A little preview of my friends apartment. This is the view out of the window. She complained about the lack of privacy. I sort of agree. But hey, on a boring day you could always make use of this to entertain yourself. Haha. I get to sleep on cinderella the night before (its a bedsheet, not ppl :p)


The next mornin, her mom took me to a classic HK breakfast. Dim Sum here is certainly the best I ever had. Sorry never took any photos, was too busy enjoying the food. Haha. There is even queue on monday mornin. No wonder all those drama serials keep sayin go early to get queue number. Haha.


Have yet to go downtown till now. Will update more as I go out tonight. Hope i do not get squashed or stepped on tonight. Heard that the crowd is madness.

No comments: