Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas is Here

Alright another backdated entry. I know I am supposed to be sightseeing and not shopping but the deals here are way too hard to miss. Furthermore, I totally luv the whole busy busy shopping atmosphere. Its like the whole world came out for last minute shopping.

As I stay only a few minutes from South Coast Plaza, the mall became my main bargain hunting arena. Lol. The stores were in a mess; Items on the floor, sizes all mixed up, supra long queue lines but the nice deco round the place lightens up the whole atmosphere. Its like for once I am not too bothered bout the crowded places. I’m almost enjoying the company of fellow shoppers. Lol. However, I do not enjoy it when my sizes are all snapped up!
Since I could not get everything I wanted from my main arena, I decided to move further down south. I’m glad I did as I got so many things I wanted at a super bargain price! Irvine Spectrum is really the place man. Hehe. Most importantly, they have a place open for dinner at Christmas eve. If not, we would have starved to death. Yes, almost every place closes on Christmas Eve down in OC to let ppl go home to spend time with their family. How sweet. So don’t say I didn’t warn you that the place is gonna look deserted on Christmas Day.
If you think that stayin in is the only option in Christmas Day, think again. There is always a place called pubs. Totally luved the deco. But I forgot to take pics of the place. Should’ve totally slapped myself for forgettin. Am totally gonna miss hanging out here in LA. Thanks for the wonderful company. I’ll be back, this I promise you my dreamland. Till we meet again, I’m gonna miss you so much.

No comments: