Monday, July 16, 2007

The Reunion

Ok a little recap on my first day in Seoul. Arrived as early as 6 after a short flight from Kota Kinabalu. That places sure changed a lot. Thanks to my cousins for taking me around. Back to Seoul story. It raining whole day. It did not dampen my happy mood at all. Here is the view right outside the university. So vibrant right?


After checkin in the hostel, I took a pretty well-deserved nap. I really luv my hostel room. Its air-conditioned and looks pretty new. They even have a fitness center at the basement. Cool.

Right after i get up, i went to see YJ and Suz. Although we did not meet for only 2 months it seems long. So glad to be able to relive those days in Calgary. Teresa from NY joined us for grocery shoppin'. Poor gal, it seems to me that her buddy is not nice to her at all. I am prayin' hard that I would get a good buddy. But, well I got Suz and YJ so everything will work out fine no matter what. Hehe.


Me and YJ went for a 'Meet the parents' session. Hehe. Its just a dinner at a pretty famous restaurant named Sam Won Garden. I must say that the food there are pretty special. I have never really tasted something like that. The beef, cold noodle, red bean fragrance soup. And guess what? I ata a whole lots of vege today. Amazing isn't it. We tried out food wrapping skills too. The dinner is damn expensive but it is a must try. If you are thinkin that my pocket must be burnt, you are darn wrong. Thanks YJ for the treat. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Muacks.

Just in case Hal-muh-ni is thinkin thanks for the lunch also ya.

2 comments:

chialanis said...

how come yongjin becomes a little bit swollen???

WayL said...

Because he is swollen. From too much food that is. Haha.