Monday, July 23, 2007

The Mud Festival

Woohooo. Went to the beach about 3 hours drive from Seoul. The hold this annual mud festival at Boryeong. Today was actually the last day of the festival so I am expecting a huge crowd. Its gonna be fun.


When we reach there we see people covered in mud. I heard that the mud is good for skin. Being me, I could only think about throwin mud at my friends as soon as we get there. Muahaha.


It turned out that everybody is more crazy than me. Look how dirty we got. Haha. Must wrestling was even more fun. It was like being in a battlefeld. Throwing people and being thrown into a pool of mud had never been so enjoyable. You have to try this for yourselves.


The festival turned out to be so nice. Crowd was good and the slide was even better. I think it is about 3 story high. Did not manage to take a pic on it though. No camera with me.

Really wanna thank all those buddies than planned this out and also not forgettin the drivers. I really had a great time there.

No comments: