Saturday, July 21, 2007

The First Field Trip

First field trip of the 4 in the summer school. Turned out to be pretty interestin. We first went to the Changdeok Palace. Do no expect me to explain too much bout it. I was busy runin around taking crazy photos. Hehe. Loved the surroundings. Green and cooling. Here are some photos of us.

Nextup was having the ginseng chicken and tea ceremony. Tea ceremony is so complicated. I wonder why people call it enjoyin tea. There are so many steps to making just a small cup of tea. I say get me the tea bag and hot water. Haha


Tryin on the Korean traditional costume was great. We learned that different colours and patterns represents different status. The one that I wore is actually some high officer clothes. But every citizen can wear it during theri marriage. The caligraphy lesson proved that I have no talent in this issue. Well, I'll stick to typewriting.


I caled off the day with a little dinner and shoppin. Lookin forward to the mud festival tomorrow.

No comments: