Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Rockin' Good Time

Visited the other university that I almost went to for exchange today. Yup I was offered either UofC or UofA. The Alberta campus here is much larger than the one in Calgary. Buildings are also much beautiful. The most important thing is they have much more stalls that sells food at a cheaper price! The student accomodation situated at the Hub is pretty cool too. Its right above the shops downstairs. No need to walk outside in the cold to get food. Despite all these i still luv UofC more cos of the great friends i met here. Hehe.


The evening was the highlight of the Edmonton trip. Rascal Flatts concert! Despite the long wait for them to start, I had a freakin' good time there. The seat that I got was pretty close. And the best thing is they keep coming to my side of the stage. Hehe. These guys are really good. I enjoyed most when they performed 'life is a highway' with the legendary Don Henley. Dats really a double bonus man. I need another country concert! Still feelin' so high from the experience. Now who sae u can't get high without a booz.

No comments: