Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Overpublicise Day in February

Valentine's day its here again. Flowers flowers everywhere. Chocolate chocolate to make you fat. I got somethings else though. Haha. I got a present with brownies and cookies. Kudos to the effort. Its taste nice. If you're wonderin' whether I'm gettin' attached, the answer is a big no. Bleh. Its just a gift from a very good friend. We are like sis and bro la. Here's the pic of the gift.

Anyway I found out from my friend that in Korea, only gals give presents to guy on Valentine's Day. Cool right. Stop right there u guys. Don't even think u could move to Korea to get away with the gifts. The have another day called White Day in which the guys will buy the gals gifts. So much for thought of movin' ya.

Finally Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: