Friday, February 23, 2007

The Hike Upnorth

After a late night of partyin', we still managed to get up early in da mornin'. Amazing. I was still too tired and decided to take a nap on the bus. And yes we missed out stop. Bleh. The destination today is Cleveland Dam and the salmon hatchery. The damn was just alright but its surrounding is marvellous. After hikin' towards the hatchery, all we get to see is baby salmon. I dunno where all those huge ones go. Maybe too scare that I'll have them for Sashimi. Lol.


Speakin' about eatin, we had our dinner at this pretty classy restaurant. Its Italian style. I feel so uncomfortable. It is really a full service kinda restaurant. The even help you to put on your coat. Not my type. Will not go to such a restaurant anymore. I must say thet I enjoy most the parks and nature in Vancouver. Headin' over to Edmonton tomolo for a good shoppin' trip!

No comments: