Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Bo-Liao Weekend

This is really a bo-liao (wasted) weekend. Nothing much is done but shoppin' and searchin'. Yes searchin' for CNY clothes. Finally got them. Its so hard to get the right clothes as i could not find any Topman or Guess around here. Settled for American Eagles instead. I had such a panic attack when cuttin' my hair. Its phobia from past experiences. I always end up lookin' like a monkey or alien when I randomly picked a hairdresser. Lucky it turned out ok this time around. Here's the pic.


My friend has complained that I'm too lazy for not describing a little more about the weekend trip. So here we go. Basically, Banff is a very popular ski town here in Canada. Professionals come here to compete, amatuers come here to learn and poeple like me went there to fall. Haha.


The snowfall here is tremendous. It seems to me that it snows at least 2 days every week. Being part of the Canadian rockies, there are a huge number of mountains and canyons like the states. The one that we went to is called Johnson's Canyon. In the trip we learnt that u can differentiate between a glacier and frozen water as water has is a tinge of blue in the ice structure.


There is one very special thing about this place. The presence of a hot spring in this freakin' cold winter. The temperature of the water is actually 39 degrees in a cold outdoor sub zero temperature. And yes it is a outdoor hot spring! Don't you think it looks like a haunted mansion?


U must bewondering why am I postin' such a long entry. This is becos I'll be away for a whole 10 days from 17 onwards so will not be able to blog. He he. Goin' Vancouver, Victoria and Edmonton! Hyper excited.

No comments: