Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The New Toy

Introducing to you my new toy: Techie Boy. Ok, I better stop this before u guys start calling me a freak for naming my comp. Its the Acer Aspire TravelMate 3012. A pretty expensive toy. Sigh another $1000 bugs gone just like that. This is inevitable as I needed a laptop for my exchange.


Sad to say goodbye to my old desktop which is now officially 2.5 years old. No fret, I'll be sending you home. Yup, my dekstop will finally be at his owner's real home! Handing over the possesion to my parents.

However, there is one thing that I would never change. My racing car mouse. Isn' t it adorable? I just luv it so much that I'm never gonna change it. (Unless it choose to die on me) My fav so far. Dun think any other mouse replace it.

Tomorrow is my final paper. A very difficult one. Hopefully i do not screw it up. After that........................ PARTY TIME!!!

No comments: