Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Last Waltz

Today is the last ballroom dancing session that I have with Alice. Its amazing how time passes so quickly. It has been 12 weeks since I first started. I'm still a long way from mastering it. Back to the story, Waltz is actually more sensual and intimate when compared to Latin. Its ok not to know this. I didn't knew it either until I danced the Waltz. Must perfect this piece of art someday.

The pic on the left is an oversway. The other is the basic frame. Boy, its sure hard to maintain this frame throughout the dance.

Today was a really taxing day. Visa application, karang guni, dance and interview. No wonder I felt so tired when hanging out with Cyn n Ian just now. One is now officially sick another is high. Next time around there's gonna be less casualty, I hope. Ha ha. Gotta sleep soon. I realise that holidays are more tiring then schooldays. Well it doesn't matter as long as it fun!

No comments: