Friday, December 08, 2006

The Embarrassing Moments

Had a really great time hanging out with friends that I met while going on W & T in Orlando. Where else could we go but Sentosa, the closest that we can get to all those great beaches in Florida. As usual everybody was late. Played beach volleyball. I'm finally convinced that I'm very 'good' at ball games.


But the highlight of the day was the most embarrassing moments of my life. Some of the gals decided to ride a bike. FYI, i haven't master the bike riding ability at all. I failed miserably the last time I tried to learn riding one. Yes, you hear me right. I cannot ride a bike at all. I do not know what came over me but I decided to tag along. Now the question.
Guess what I did in the process of learning to ride a bike.
a) Bang straight into a tree
b) Fall into bushes twice
c) Ram into a pole
d) Knock onto my friends bike

The answer is sadly............. all of the above. To make things worse, it happened in front of a lot of people. But still, I did not regret this decision as I managed to ride the bike! Hip hip hooray. Still not perfect but hey I'm finally riding it. Guess achievement always comes with a price. Sorry to Xiangting for giving her a shock by knockin' into her bike. And a million thanks to Kaili for the encouragement. Hee hee.

No comments: