Saturday, July 26, 2008

SF I totally *Heart* You! (Part I)

This marks my 4th trip to SF in just a month. Proud of myself for being able to travel here so much. Hehe. This time around I'm here with M&J. Been a while since we see Mixue since she quit her job early to travel around. So I was really lookin forward to see her.

We took the Caltrain down to SF as usual the cheap and convenient way. Weekdays are even better they got this baby bullet that only takes 45 min to get to SF :) The process of walking to our hotel almost killed us. Never expected it to be all the way at the Civic Center. Walked for about 40 plus minutes......
The Whitcomb Hotel was really an old antique hotel as they claimed to be. Looks like a haunted mansion too :s Headed straight out for lunch at Union Square. Very very nice. Haha. They have hearts all over the city. Cannot remember what it is for but sure it speaks for me. I *heart* SF. Haha.
The process of finding a bus to the Golden Gate Bridge, GGB was really funny. From missing a bus, to chasing after one and getting off a little too early. The climax was actually when we could not see a bus stop sign. Mixue was pointing out to me and Joyce that there is a bus stop but all we see is a huge red stop sign in front. We laughed at her silliness only to find that there is a bus stop. Its written on the ground! OMG!
The hardship gone through was well worth it as we were greeted but a super sunny weather. Absolutely no fog, when we reached the GGB at sunset. I feel like I could really fly. Nice weather perfect scenery. My first time walking along the bridge although I've been to this city countless number of times.
View of The City from the bridge.

Time for some Action :)

I couldn't decide which photo is better. Thanks MX, the professional photographer!

The houses around the Marina area are so pretty too. I really hope that someday I could buy a huge beautiful house here in SF facing the ocean.
That night, we went clubbing at the Castro area as they gal feel safer clubbin' at a place that they are preyed on. It was certainly a fun fun night. I shall spare the details of that eventful night. :p Gotta go to the club again soon!

No comments: