Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Day at the Sea

We get to sail on the company boat today! Its called Chardonay II. Apparently people pay like $40 dollars to get on. We only need to pay $10. But minus the food and refreshments. What a way to show the workers their appreciation. This company really need to work on its welfare. Boooooo

Back to the whole sailing thing. It is actually my first time on a yacht. I am so so excited. Almost all the SG people are there too. Think it is our first group outing. The weather was so sunny and I forgotten my sun block. Dumb ass. Gonna end up getting burnt later.
The first part was really fun as we went around to take picture and cam whore around. But man, I was having a ultra bad hair day :( Then I simply relaxed on the yacht. The relaxation somehow turned into boredom after a while. With no food and drinks on board for 2 hours, we decided to do our own entertainment, playing childhood games. Bet the other students must be giving us the ........ thing. Haha.
.

No comments: