Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Last Day in NUS

The final night in of my undergraduate education. Its been 4 yrs here in NUS. It was a very hectic day to begin with. Too many things to settle.

Met up with prof and the rest of the lab ppl for a farewell dinner. Thanks so much for having this early for me! It was so hot hot hot. The freaking hot weather caused us to change our location from Clementi hawker center to Holland V restaurant.

Next I rushed back to pack up things to SQ place. He and Hend are my saviour. Allowing me to put my stuff at their place. :-)

We then checked out this restaurant at Neil Road. Very nice food indeed. But I forgot the name. Sigh. Haha. We had all sort of side dishes. So full!

SQ persuaded me to try this Hot & Sour Soup. Yummy.

My favourite. The Xiao Long Bao is so tasty. The soup that leaks out from it is very sweet!

SQ's favourite pan-friend Dumpling

The Lotus Paste Watever (forgot name again...haha).
SQ eaten like 3/4 of it as I was too full to eat it :0

SQ enjoying his food. Looking photogenic sia!

Me. The result of sleep deprived packing nights.

The walk around town was really good. Kinda reminded me good and bad times. From clubbing to visa application. But most of all is esplanade where we had our very first freshman outing to watch the fireworks. Looking back I realize that we all have came a long long way. Glad that I've met so many friends in this 4 years.

Here is an edited clip of my University Life. added in new photos towards the end of the clip to complete the summary of my life as an undergraduate.



Now, I am gonna do one more thing. The jog around school and west coast park. Gonna really miss those wonderful refreshing night jogs. Goodbye NUS...........

No comments: