Friday, May 16, 2008

The Arrival

Boarded my plane in HK in the morning. Was so excited about the trip that I reach the airport like 4 hours prior to my trip time. The recharging and catchin up with people at home and HK is great. Feels like time just flew by.

The 15 hours flight on Cathay Pacific was just alright (think SQ is still the best so far). Here is a pic that I got as we were flying through sunrise. Lovely isn't it?


We I finally touched down to NYC, I was like an hour late, followed by another 2 hours late due to immigration clearance. Finally met up with Teresa and her bf Dave. So nice of her to come all the way to airport to pick me up. Just when I thought that the 'lateness' will end, we were stuck in traffic for like another 3 hours. That's a total 5 hours late! New York congestion is big shit man.

I rushed to the hotel for check-in not wanting my friends to wait. Guess what, they were all sleeping. That's not the best part. They actually were lost and reached like only 2 hours before I did.


We decided to just rest and waste the night away. Look at the pizza isn't it huge. Gonna have the leftovers for breakfast tomolo I guess.

No comments: