Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Part-timers Gathering

Finally has the time do go back to my work place today. The one that funded my grad trip. It was madness working from 11-3 and then 6-9.30 almost everyday for one semester despite having the need to study and do my FYP. Weird thing is although I was tired, I felt so happy back then.

Here is the photo of the workers.

I realised that I work so much here until it kinda became a part of me. Gonna miss the place. Gonna miss Mee Jie the most. Very kind lady that always offer us food. :-D. The other 2 guys are Chef Yang and Robert (very blur but hardworking guy. He gave me fresh cut pineapple when I ask for pineapple juice...........). Where is Tony?

All the part-timers gathered for a dinner, minus Ryan. Feels weird not to be in my black uniform. Hehe. We really memorised the dishes name by now. Working about 8 months in total already. Gonna miss recommending the Homemade mushroom, French Beans, Curry chicken, Chicken Tika, etc etc. And of course the 'Onni' (yam) and Pumpkin Cream, my favourite dessert.

And us the part-timers plus a friend (Jan, Wendy, Candy, Me SQ).
It was so fun working with you guys.

No comments: