Friday, April 11, 2008

The FYP is Done.......Almost

Yup. So relieved. I am done with my report and poster! Gosh one whole year of work. I still remember how worried and stressed up I was when it first began. I had absolutely no idea on what to do. Reading those journals is a really like reading a foreign language book. Wait it was alien language back then. Haha.

Alright here is the poster. Should I put it up on my wall?

Experiment was worse, everyone seemed to know more but me. I cannot even use a pipette properly. Thawing and culturing cells are like a total ......... to me. Scampering for reagents and yes how can I forget that horrible confocal microscopy, that really got me. I remembered how I really wanna smash that microscope. Switching from one focus plane to another.

But hey it is all over now. Haha. And I think I am gonna miss it too. After all, it had became a part of my final year life. I need to really thank my wonderful supervisor for being so helpful and patient with me. Staying back so late at night at time. It was certainly a blessing. Asso glad to have my fellow lab mates, haha at least I know I am not alone. And of course helping me to store things so I do not need to put my shoe cover on. :p

A photo of all my lab people our wonderful supervisor.

No comments: