Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Trees of Winter

Wow. Its such an amazing sight here. Took a couple of snapshots today. Its the third time that the snow has fallen and I'm really beginning to get used to the weather. Now this first pic is one of my favourite. I dunno what kind of tree they call this. Anyone care to tell me bout it?

This is the view from one of my classroom. Its a trailer! Haha. Lucky i picked the seat next to the window. Nice view heh. But no I'm not daydreamin away during lessons. I kinda like the lectures here. The lecturer teaches well. It is not monotonously hypnotising like back home. I bet you guys agree with me.

They say u leave footprints in the sand. But here in Calgary, you leave footprints in the snow. Haha. I'm already missin' this place before I'm gonna leave. Its not much. Just a good getaway from the busy hectic life back home. That's from my Nike shoe by the way. My print! Haha.


One last pic for those of you who misses me. Haha. This is how I look now. All fair again! Can you believe it. Haha. Thanks to Suzi for the nice snapshot.


Ok here is part one of the family introduction. The two friends from University of Seoul, South Korea. Pretty Suzi that cooks very well and Old Man Yong Jin that is really youngat heart. Haha Both are really nice and fun people. Been hangin' out a lot with them. I leant lots of Korean from them. Guess that's it at the moment. Anhyung!

No comments: