Friday, January 05, 2007

The Long Awaited Day Out!

Finally I get to go out today! Feels kinda weird not hearin' all sorts of announcements like 'Please Stand Behind The Yellow Line' or 'Doors Closing'. Haha. We first went to Chinatown. Mind you the number of Chinese in Calgary are huge. Maybe more then my hometown! Took a pic of the Calgary tower too, Canada's version of the Seattle Needle. Did not really get to go around much as we need to rush off.


Went to the Canadian version of Wal-Mart. Its called the Canadian Superstore. Really got lots of stuffs there. I like their layout better then Wal-Mart's.


The highlight of the day however was actually the skating at the Olympic Oval in my school. Its pretty huge and impressive. First timer. Man its damn slippery.I fell in all positions. On my palm, my butt, my side and lucky not my head. Haha. Else I'llbe dumbo when Igo back. Really laughed my head off. Skating was great but fallin' is so pai sei. I see toddlers skating. *Faints*

(Will upload photos at this space once I get it)

Despite feelin' super tired, I went out with the group to a pub about 20 minutes walk from campus in freezing cold weather. *knocks head* It was Jin's birthday. The oldest in da group. Haha. Happy Birthday! May your wishes come true. And in case you are wondering, none of us got drunk. Found out something interesting too, some of them never see Nachos before. That's its for the long day. Gonna koonz.

No comments: